Park Operations Officer
The incumbent will be responsible to closely coordinate with various departments in the Central Control Room for operational message dissemination through various systems such as Tip Board, SMS etc. He/ she also need to prepare guest flow report, daily schedule, guide map as well as providing administrative support or other ad-hoc duties to the Park Operations Department.
- Diploma or degree holder, preferably in Tourism, Hospitality, Leisure Studies or related fields
- With at least 2 years’ experience, preferably in tourism industry, clubhouses or leisure facilities
- Computer literacy in MS Office environment and Chinese word processing
- Able to work under pressure, organized and detail oriented, self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to work on shifts and during weekends & public holidays
- Applicants with less experience will be considered as Assistant Operations Officer
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.