Who we are
A research leader to understand the world
Ipsos is one of the world's largest survey-based research groups and is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999. We have over 16,000 full time employees working in offices in more than 84 countries worldwide.
We explore market potential and market trends. We test products and advertising. We help our clients build long term relationships with customers. We study audiences and their perceptions of various media. We measure public opinion trends around the globe.
To cope with our rapid expansion in Hong Kong and Greater China region, we are now inviting applications for the following position.
Part Time Accounting Clerk
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Part Time|
|Industry||Research / Survey|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Others
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Role Objective / Purpose
The role of Accounts Clerk is responsible for assisting the Senior Accountant in maintaining the accounting ledgers and preparing the financial reports of the Company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Arrange payments to suppliers and staff claims and make sure all payments are accurate and with proper authorization.
- Perform routine accounting tasks such as data entry and preparing cheques & invoices.
- Prepare monthly statement of accounts to clients.
- Assist in preparing simple schedules to facilitate the month end closing.
- Clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Support ad-hoc assignments.
Diploma or above in Accountancy or Finance
LCCI Inter-mediate level or above with 1-2 years of accounting experience is preferred
Basic accounting knowledge
- Knowledge in accounting system is a definite advantage
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
Skill (including technical and people skill)：
- Good English language skill both verbal and writing
- Good computer skill especially in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Responsible and able to work overtime to meet tight report deadlines
- Immediate available preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.