Part-time Brass Teacher
Harrow International School Hong Kong is recruiting a Part-time Brass Teacher who will be part of a vibrant and active team working towards providing services in their specific skills to our students, parents and academic staff.
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and examination syllabuses
- Acquiring appropriate teaching materials/resources
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils
- Motivating pupils and encouraging progress
- Liaising with academic staff and/or parents
- Ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
- Assessing pupils abilities, providing feedback and writing reports
- Monitoring and guiding pupils’ practice
- Higher level diploma or above in brass
- Experience in teaching young people of various ages and abilities
- Previous working experience in the school environment would be an advantage
- Creative, flexible, diligent, cheerful and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills with pupils, teachers and parents
- Being a native (or near native) English speaker will be a strong advantage
- Ability to prepare reports at the end of the term
All applicants should have in place the right to work in Hong Kong.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with your current and expected service fee (in hourly rate) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title and the reference code "HISHK/PTBT/201611" in the subject of your email. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.