Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Part Time Clerk
- To support the administrative and liaison work;
- To handle the programme documents;
- To provide administrative support to the related committees;
- To assist in other administrative arrangement of the Department.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above;
- Proficiency in both written English and Chinese;
- Good application of MS office and presentation software ;
- Administration experience is preferred;
- Mature, independent, responsible, well-organized with good interpersonal skills;
(Working location: Ma On Shan)