Part-Time Communications Associate
|Location||Tai Kok Tsui|
|Employment type||Part Time|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
• Assists with internal and external communications writing and editing materials including press release, presentations, speeches, brochure, newsletter, etc.
• Be Administrator for projects-related communication platforms especially social media including WeChat, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
• Assist in the implementation of corporate events, community outreach and CSR programmes and initiatives
• Assists with internal and external campaign, events and publicity projects;
• Assist in other ad hoc projects and corporate events
• Studying in Journalism, Communications or related disciplines;
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, writing and communication skills;
• Experience in social media would be an advantage;
• Good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, attention to detail and able to meet deadlines;
• Strong commercial acumen
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary in WORD format to email@example.com
Thales is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.