Christian Action is a Hong Kong registered charitable organization, established in 1985, providing social services, humanitarian services, training services and social enterprise programmes in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our Mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned, aiming to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our Service is based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Website: http://www.christian-action.org.hk/
- Recruit regular donors in public areas such as street fundraising and other means; and
- Carry out the Direct Dialogue fundraising campaign on a daily basis.
- Form 5 or above with some working experience in Sales, Marketing and Promotion preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sociable, keen on outdoor work and a team player
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese as well as Putonghua
Interested parties, please submit application in word format (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code through the "APPLY NOW" button or by mail to:
Human Resources Division
4/F New Horizons Building
2 Kwun Tong Road
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to visit our website:
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.