Cana Elite is a leading education centre in Hong Kong. Cana was founded by graduates from Cambridge University, MIT and University of Toronto. We believe in providing quality education to the local Hong Kong community and we have strong commitment in social services.
CANA Elite provides quality international education to the Hong Kong community. We offer academic tuition, admissions consultation, enrichment programs, and publication to prepare students for an international education. We have a high quality teaching and admin team from a diverse background and we offer comprehensive training and excellent career development opportunities for them. You are welcome to visit our website to know more about us: www.canaelite.com.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about quality education to join our rapidly growing teaching team. The tutor will provide individualized and small group lessons to students preparing to write the GCSE, GCE A-level and IB Exams. We see tutors as our partners and core stone of the centre and therefore we do invest to grow our tutors.
Part-time IB/GCE Biology Tutors
We are looking for Part-time IB/GCE Biology Tutor.
- Provide individualized and small group lessons to students preparing to take the ACT, SAT, GCSE, GCE A-level and IB Exams.
- Mark and evaluate students’ performance and device study plan to motivate and assist students in their study.
- Assist in publishing study guides and workbooks.
- Prepare notes and scheme of work for courses
- Prepare notes, handouts, exercise and assessment for students.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Academic background in Biology or related subjects
- 80th percentile score on the IB, GCE, HKAL, SAT or an equivalent examination
- Be enthusiastic and dynamic
- Have excellent communication skills
- Previous teaching experience is a definite asset
- Previous experience in taking the SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GCE/GCSE exams is a definite asset.
Salary rate and Benefits
As a part time staff, you will enjoy the following benefits:
Competitive hourly salary (HKD 250~400) subject to experience
Flexible working hours
Teacher training before 1st lesson
Materials support for teaching
Fixed work location
Sheung Wan Branch
Address: 201, 203-205, 135 Bonham Strand Trade Centre, 135 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan.
Address: Unit H, 6/F, Kings Wing Plaza I, 3 On Kwan Street, Shek Mun (MTR Exit C), N.T.