CANA Academy Limited
Part-time IB/GCE Mathematics Tutors (Shatin Branch)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Location||New Territories, Shek Mun|
|Employment type||Part Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Higher Education
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
We are looking for Part-time IB/GCE Mathematics Tutors (Shatin Branch)
- Provide individualized and small group lessons to students preparing to take the IB, GCSE, GCE A-level, SAT, ACT and AP Exams.
- Mark and evaluate students’ performance and device study plan to motivate and assist students in their study.
- Assist in publishing study guides and workbooks.
- Prepare notes and lesson plans for courses
- Prepare notes, handouts, exercise and assessment for students.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- graduated with a degree in Mathematics or related subject.
- 80th percentile score on the IB, GCE, HKAL, SAT or an equivalent examination
- be enthusiastic and dynamic
- have excellent communication skills
- previous teaching experience is a definite asset
- previous experience in taking the SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GCE/GCSE exams is a definite asset.
- must be willing to work on Saturday and/or Sunday
Salary rate and Benefits
As a part time staff, you will enjoy the following benefits:
Competitive hourly salary (HKD 250~400) subject to experience
Flexible working hours
Teacher training before 1st lesson
Materials support for teaching
Fixed work location
Address: Unit H, 6/F, Kings Wing Plaza I, 3 On Kwan Street, Shek Mun (MTR Exit C), N.T.