Part-time Instructors for Applied Learning Courses
The School of Continuing Education (SCE) is one of the Faculties/Schools of the University. The School, operating on a self-financed basis, offers a wide range of full-time and part-time programmes in various academic disciplines and professional areas.
Applications are now invited for the position of part-time instructors for the NSSC Applied Learning Courses commissioned by the Education Bureau for offering to the Senior Secondary Students:
Courses: (please specify course area on application)
Exercise Science and Health Fitness (Ref.:P0708-APF-L)
- Design of Elite Sports Training
- Fitness Programmes and Recreation Activities Management
- Fitness Training and Assessment
- Group Exercise Practicum
- Health Care Consultancy Report
- Human Movement Science
- Injuries Prevention and Treatment in Exercise
- Nutrition and Health
- Psychology of Exercise, Coaching and Team Building
- Sports and Recreation Industry in Hong Kong
At least a recognized degree in related discipline;
Relevant work experience in sports coaching/management, or physical education;
Holder of internationally recognized qualification in fitness is required for Courses 1,3,4,5 and 9; and
Valid First Aid Certificate is required for Course 7.
Application forms (SCE-HRP-101) are obtainable:
- by downloading from homepage [http://www.sce.hkbu.edu.hk/job/job_form.htm]; or
- by fax through hotline at 3411 7799; or
- by mail with a self-addressed and stamped envelope (size should be at least 4" x 9") to the Human Resources Section, School of Continuing Education, Hong Kong Baptist University, 2/F Franki Centre, 320 Junction Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon; or
- in person from the above-mentioned address.
Completed form should be submitted by fax to 3411 4377 or by mail to the same address (please mark 'Ref. No.' on the envelope). Please enclose a self-addressed and stamped envelope if acknowledgement of application is required. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University's Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at [http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics].
The School reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post(s) advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing Date : 18 October 2016