Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Part-time Lecturer (IT subject - Basic Server Administration)
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Part Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Education / Training > Teacher - Higher Education
- Teach one/some of the IT subjects as assigned (including server administration skills like active directory, printer services, remote desktop service, network monitoring, routing, DNS server, DHCP server, server backup).
- Prepare teaching materials of the class; and
- Assist in managing the academic affairs, including but not limited to, class development and review, teaching supervision, examination and assessment.
- Bachelor degree holder with major in IT or other disciplines (Engineering), and Knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN;
- Preferably possesses solid teaching experience in post-secondary education;
Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.