The people we hire now form the DNA of our companies in the future.
LeGENE is the pioneer Personal Genetic Services provider up to medical standards in Hong Kong. We adopt cutting-edge technologies with international accreditations, and integrate it into our people-centered services.
Our quality service - tests: Physician-led personal genetic center focusing on health, disease and body traits. Assess your risk of more than 120 cancers and 300 diseases, DNA profiles for fitness, skin care and child development, as well as comprehensive genetic test panels of hereditary conditions, molecular genetics and cytogenetics for health care professionals of all specialties. Decoding of personal genetic database – 20 thousand genes (whole exome) and 3 billion DNA base pairs (whole genome) also available.
Our partners: Exclusively-contracted US CLIA & Germany DAkkS accredited advanced DNA testing centres. Test results analyses performed by US/Germany experts in human genetics – board-certified physicians specializing in human genetics.
Our follow-up and support services: Genetic test reports interpreted by medical / genetic professionals in Hong Kong, followed by a personalized health check and disease prevention plan based on your DNA profile. Comprehensive network of medical specialists, dietitians and therapists to take care of the needs of different health and clinical conditions.
Now we are looking for some active team players to join us in a wonderful journey.
Part Time Senior Dietitian
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Health / Fitness / Beauty Care / Recreation > Health Care Service
Health / Fitness / Beauty Care / Recreation > Nutrition
Health / Fitness / Beauty Care / Recreation > Sports / Fitness / Recreation
- Communicate and analyse clients’ nutritional needs
- provide professional consultations and recommendations to clients
- design personalized health conditions and disease prevention dietary plans
- design persinalized skin care, fitness and child health dietary plans
- Degree holders in Nutrition or Dietetics or related disciplines.
- Registered Dietitian with one or more of the following current valid Accreditation organisation: the Health & Care professions Council of the United Kingdom; or the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the United States of America; or Provincial Dietetic Registration in Canada; or Accredited Practising Dietitian of the Dietitians Association of Australia.
- At least 3 years experience in providing nutrition and dietary consultation service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sophisticated verbal and writing skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin are mandatory.Additional language skills are most welcomed.
- Responsible, customer oriented, self-initiated and able to work under pressure.
Please email an up-to- date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org