AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Payroll Manager / Assistant Payroll Manager
On behalf of our clients, we are looking for professional to fill the positions of Payroll Manager / Assistant Payroll Manager.
- Monitor and execute the daily C&B administration, for tax return, payroll and benefits coordination in APAC region
- Formulate and revamp guidelines, standards, procedures and HR strategies
- Prepare HR cost analysis, budget and reports to senior management for business and strategic planning
- Monitor performance of the payroll vendor and drive for continuous improvement by setting KPI.
- Participate in the implementation of HR projects, HRIS enhancement, e-leave system, etc.
- Compile annual salary surveys and assist in the annual salary review process
- Keep abreast of the market trend and update the changes of related legislations
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in payroll processing and benefit administration from sizeable companies
- Well versed in HK Labor law and C&B policies is a must
- Proactive, responsible, detail-minded with strong numerical sense and analytical skill
- Independent, able to perform multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong Excel knowledge, MIS reporting and HR project administration experience, preferably with experience in using IPL HRIS
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Payroll Manager.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com quoting Reference No.AJR-2527.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.