ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Payroll Officer (Human Resources)
|Work exp||3 Years To 6 Years|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Human Resources > HR Information System (HRIS)
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > Employee Relations
Our client is looking for a Payroll Officer to handle the payroll and C&B issue in their Fanling Office.
- Handle C&B functions including payroll, Final Payment, MPF administration, taxation and attendance system;
- Maintain HR database information
- Responsible for both HR and Administration work
- Assist in annual exercise including staff insurance renewal, salary review and bonus, etc.
- Participate in compensation & benefits programs including the development and maintenance of job grades and salary ranges, costing, performance management, incentive plans, employee benefits
- Liaise with internal staff in regards to C&B issues and respond to enquiries.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in C&B/payroll in sizeable companies
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Taxation Law and other related ordinances
- Independent, good time management, Strong numerical sense, highly organized and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS applications including advanced Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- With knowledge of MRC system is advantage
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com