CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
PC Support Engineer
- Provide user support (include on-site support) on PC and system functions
- Perform hardware and software maintenance support to users and perform on-site system health check
- Provide network support and assist supervisors in servers and network equipment's monitoring
- Assist in setting up workstation or networked equipment, scheduling and monitoring computer equipment installation/relocation and perform site preparation work
- Assist in managing the hardware and software inventory items and maintain up-to-dated inventory records
- Provide security control support and provide assistance in response to IT incidents
- Assist in the data input in system when necessary
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience in PC LAN support, PC problem diagnosis and end user support
- Solid experience on using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Strong sense of responsibilities, good presentation skills, willing to share knowledge and skills with teammates