The Headland Hotel is the exclusive hotel for the dedicated team of the world's best airline, Cathay Pacific Airways.
Located near the airport on Lantau Island and managed by Swire Hotels we provide 501 contemporary bedrooms with a comprehensive choice of leisure facilities and dining options.
The hotel is looking for a passionate and ambitious individual to be our
People Development Manager
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok, Lantau, Tung Chung|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Transportation allowance, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
Human Resources > Training & Development
Catering / Hospitality > Others
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Hospitality Management or related discipline .
- Minimum ten years’ experience in Human Resources of which three years’ experience in similar capacity in hotel industry. Less experience will be considered as Assistant People Development Manager
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with all levels of people
- Excellent problem-solving ability. Pro-active, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and high level of integrity
- Well proficient in PC applications, hands on experience in HR Plus will be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese