Personal Assistant/ Communications Assistant
We are an award winning interior design firm in Hong Kong working on hospitality projects, such as clubhouse, restaurant and residential projects in Hong Kong, Mainland China, United States and Australia.
- Perform full range of secretarial services to Director in a professional manner
- Arrange meetings, business trips and appointment
- Handle incoming mails, emails and telephone calls
- Handle Director's personal matters, including confidential correspondence and records
- Organize travel arrangements, prepare itinerary, presentation and meeting materials and other logistics arrangements
- Organize daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly calendars and coordinate business and personal events
- Manage and handle daily correspondence and ad-hoc assignments timely and independently
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese.
- Strong planning & organization skills
- Hardworking, responsible, work under pressure & tight schedule, good team player
- Diploma or Degree Holder, minimum 1 year of related working experience
- Proficiency in MS office, Power Point & Chinese word processing is required
- Polite, responsible, hardworking and willing to learn
- Maintain harmonious working relationships and formal/informal communication channels with staff at all levels