Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are now seeking a Personal Assistant to General Manager.
Personal Assistant to General Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Design > Others
- Provide full range of administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager;
- Handle all General Manager’s travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Coordinate calendar management and extensive meeting arrangements;
- Consolidate and analyze reports and format presentations;
- Assist in marketing, includes but not limits to organizing marketing activities, preparation of marketing materials and proposals;
- Assist with any personal matters;
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments.
- Degree holders in Marketing or Design with 1 year or above relevant experience;
- Responsible, well-organized, proactive, mature and able to work under pressure;
- Multi-tasking and result-oriented, able to keep confidentiality;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin;
- Proficiency in PC software, e.g. MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.