PHP Programmer - Put Your Creative Ideas Into Action!
- Develop Web and fulfill requirements from clients
- Design new Apps or implement new functions to existing systems in order to maximize impact and benefit end-users
- Web Site Design/ User Experience Enhancement
- Always be creative and bring new perspective to the next project!
- Preferably tertiary degree holders (Candidates with lower education level will still be considered if there are relevant experience)
- Experience in PHP and database design (e.g. MySQL)
- Familiar with CSS, XHTML, AJAX, CMS or interested in learning them
- Follow good coding, testing and documenting practices Problem solver, passion, hunger, desire for success
- Always dreamed of working in an energetic, highly skilled and entrepreneurial team
- Passionate, independent and ambitious
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered
- Loosely packed project schedule. Not rushing anything!
- Plenty of room for your creative ideas!
- Regular and stable working hours.
- Performance Bonus and Year-end Bonus.
- 5-day work with bank holidays, wedding leaves and etc.