Town Health was established in 1989 and is one of the largest healthcare groups with the longest history in Hong Kong. The Group’s shares migrated from the GEM board and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock code: 3886) in 2008. The Group’s core businesses include healthcare business investments as well as provision and management of healthcare and related services. With rapid growth of the Group and its business, the Group has expanded its operation to primary and specialty care, managed care operation, medical diagnostic, health check, medical dermatology and corporate advisory and consultation, etc. We take pride in our employees and offer attractive benefits through competitive packages. We invite dynamic individuals with high caliber to join in the growth of our Group.
Physiotherapist (Full-time / Part-time)
- Registered Physiotherapist (Part Ia/Ib) with a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Physiotherapists Board, Hong Kong
- Certificate in acupuncture and good manual techniques an advantage
- Self-initiative, reliable and able to work under pressure
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Work location: Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Shatin / Kwun Tong / Tsuen Wan / Sheung Shui
* Fresh graduates are welcome
We offer an attractive salary and bonus scheme to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume in WORD FORMAT with current and expected salary to the HR & Administration Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any enquiries, please contact Ms. Juliana YIP at 2210 2738.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.