Cathay Pacific Services Limited (CPSL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. CPSL operates the latest air cargo facility in Hong Kong – Cathay Pacific Cargo Terminal (‘CPCT’), serving airlines operating at Hong Kong International Airport.We are seeking individuals...
Cathay Pacific Services Limited (CPSL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. CPSL operates the latest air cargo facility in Hong Kong – Cathay Pacific Cargo Terminal (‘CPCT’), serving airlines operating at Hong Kong International Airport.We are seeking individuals of high calibre to join us.
- Assist in generating practical solutions to new business development, and engage in planning department to provide strategic and business planning services to CPSL management
- Develop methodology to define and solve business problems through quantitative analysis and analytical models, operations research and statistics techniques
- Conduct cargo terminal capacity review for demand growth and new business development
- Conduct performance benchmarking study, facility and resources planning study
- Conduct research of concepts and plans, and perform analysis of factual data and prepare reports, briefs, and documents in support of new business development
- Manage and drive process improvement initiatives and activities
- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operations Management, Transportation or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience preferably in the logistics industry
- Exposure in cargo terminal operations will be a definite advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools
- Fluent written and spoken English
- An effective communicator to interact with people at all levels and in multicultural environment with strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Planning Analyst