LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Plant Inspector / Senior Plant Inspector
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Location||HK International Airport, Tung Chung|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Others
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Duties and responsibilities:
- The role will involve the inspection of all types of construction equipment including but not limited to:-
- Lifting appliances – cranes (mobiles, crawler, tower, gantry), forklifts, telehandlers
- Drilling jumbos
- Dump trucks
- Concrete pumps
- Prepare inspection reports and convey the findings to senior management;
- Prepare and deliver training courses for the safe operation of construction equipment for local and expatriate staff;
- Advise senior management on current best practice and implement changes to ensure compliance;
- Assist with incident investigations.
Minimum 10 years’ experience in the operation and maintenance of such equipment;
Be able to work under their own initiative;
Good command of both verbal and written English, understanding of Chinese is an advantage