iClick is a leading integrated advertising technology company connecting worldwide advertisers with the audience in China. Its proprietary Programmatic Marketing Platform (“PMP”) is the first of its kind in China that truly integrates search, display, mobile and social media advertising. The core of iClick’s PMP is supported by extensive data and advanced technology, which help both international and domestic advertisers reach their targeted customers in China through multi-channel marketing. Headquartered in Hong Kong, iClick was established in 2009. The company now has seven offices in Asia and has established business presence in London and New York with more than 600 employees.
Platform Product Manager- DSP Product
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Media / Advertising > Media Strategy / Plan / Buy
Media / Advertising > Media / Advertising Sales
Human Resources > Training & Development
- Responsible for crafting iClick’s demand side platform product offering, including but not restricted to self-service platform and API
- Work with engineer team and technical PM to develop and enhance demand side platform features, making sure the platform is constantly keeping up with market needs
- Develop go-to-market strategy and tactics answering to various client segment and geographic market requirements, working with sales team to provide consistent and high-quality client support
- Liaise with publisher development team and data team to come up with innovative digital targeting solution via media integration and audience data enablement on platform products
- Work with internal function teams such as legal, finance and marketing to design, enforce and enhance standard platform workflows both for internal teams and clients
- Provide training and knowledge support to the entire company on iClick’s platform business and ad tech in general
- Degree holder, with minimum two years’ experience in digital media planning, buying or trading space
- Comfortable learning and dealing with technical stuff
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required, preferably someone having good understanding of China market
- Strong can-do attitude – a lot of times we will count on you to figure things out
- Candidate with more comprehensive experience will be considered as senior manager
We look forward to working with BIG THINKERS, who embody fun, innovation and collaborative spirits. Submit your resume with current and expected salary to find out more.
iClick believes technology is the key to success in the next generation of online marketing. The company engages qualified, dedicated and passionate professionals led by a management team with industry experience as well as proven track record. If you share the same vision as we do and want to make a difference in internet marketing join:www.i-click.com now!
All data supplied will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within two weeks.