AMAC Human Resources Consultants Limited (formerly known as Centaline Human Resources Consultants) was established in 1981 and is one of the leading and largest personnel agencies in Hong Kong. We have been providing professional recruitment and personnel consultancy service for more than 30 years. Apart from our own offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, we also have reputable affiliates in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, S.E. Asia, China, etc. This wide network enable us to recruit different types of qualified candidates in different districts and countries.
Our main service includes Executive Search, General Recruitment and Temporary or Contract Staff Recruitment for both commercial organizations (such as multinational corporations, regional offices, Hong Kong local or Mainland Chinese enterprises, small-medium companies) and Government Departments. We have special expertise in recruiting staff in:-
- Accounting, Human Resources & Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Customer Services
- Engineering & IT
- Hospitality & Resorts
- Legal & Company Secretarial
- Logistic & Shipping
- Merchandising & Quality Control
- Personal Assistant & Secretarial
- Property & Construction
- Sales & Marketing
At present, we have over 170,000 active job-seekers' files in our database and more than thousands of active job vacancies with attractive remuneration for your selection. Besides, we have our latest and attractive job vacancies uploaded everyday to our Website so that job-seekers can search and screen suitable jobs according to their requirements.
Portfolio Manager (RO1 &4)
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Derivatives / Equities
Banking / Finance > Fund Management
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
|Salary (HKD)||$40,000 - $80,000|
Our client is a well established financial group in Hong Kong with PRC background. She operates business in activity type 1, 4, 6 & 9. Currently she is looking for appropriate candidates for the following position:
- Lead and manage to perform equities evaluation
- Collect information and perform equity analysis to evaluate equities
- Undertake financial modelling and qualitative assessments on equities in Greater China region
- Conduct meetings and visits with corporate management
- Assist Senior Fund Manager in managing client’s portfolio, including meeting with client, writing research reports and providing investment recommendation etc.
- Degree holder in finance, business or related disciplines
- Current holder of SFC regulated activities Type 1 and 4 Responsible Officers
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation is definitely an advantage
- At least 5 years or above equities research experience in the investment sector
- Familiar with various financial models and able to perform independent company analysis
- Mature, independent and able to work under pressure
- Pro-active, detail minded with good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Competitive salary package and fringe benefits are offered to the right candidate
Interested parties, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or click the button “Apply now” with quoting reference no. A-49359MN1 and expected salary or contact us at (852) 2521-1166 for details.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.