RECOLO | TMT
Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
Recolo | TMT is the Technology, Media and Telecommunication sectors, consultancy arm of Recolo Executive Search. This team is highly specialised in providing solutions from strategic regional C-Suite roles to specialist niche roles within these sectors.
Recruitment solutions for Employers - http://goo.gl/mHJG0K
Search for more career opportunities - http://goo.gl/NlDzx3
PR & Communications Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Media / Investor Relations
Our client, a major law firm, is looking for a Public Relations and Communications Manager.
Media and Public Relations
- Set agenda for media relations
- Act as primary media contact of the firm
- Provide strategic direction to the firm's PR campaigns
- Work with global media team to design the firm's media strategy
- Develop close relationship with journalists and media outlets
- Draft press releases, develop press events and prepare relevant materials
- Provide media training to partners and lawyers
- Manage external PR resources
- Train the firm's lawyers on the use of social media
- Protect and enhance the firm's brand
- Support the firm's creation and production of major publications, internal communications and key deliverables
- Edit the firm's publications
- Help with the firm's communications strategy, presentations, press releases, articles, online communications etc.
- Draft printed and electronic publications for the firm's key issues
- Do research and analysis for reports, white papers, articles, presentations and online media publications
- Interview stakeholders and experts to develop input for publications
Legal Directories Management
- Update the firm's databank and presentation materials
- Lead legal directory submissions
- Develop non-practiced directories when required
- Degree in PR, communications, media or related subjects
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English is a must
- Proven experience in media management with a developed network of media contact
- Proven track record in PR, experience in agencies or in-house press offices preferred
- Proven track record in crisis management
- Experience in professional firms (law, accounting, consulting etc.) is an advantage
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
>> Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/spGwIW
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.