- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
PR & Marketing Manager (Luxury brand / in-hse)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
About the company
Our clientis the world's leading manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances, it has a long and outstanding history that has today made it into one of the most recognizable and highly-regarded brands in the world. They are looking for an PR & Marketing Manager to support the event.
Reporting to Senior Customer Relationship & Event Manager, you will be the key person to formulate consumer event strategies and event plan to the Department:
- Supervise and manage events staff, F&B members to deliver 5* service levels at events
- Design, implement and oversee F&B marketing plans which includes promoting the brand and potential customers/corporate clients.
- Responsible for producing an annual marketing plan and budget and other promotional materials.
- Review and Monitor the event RSVP process with the support of an operational team
- Define KPIs, perform post-event evaluation and analysis to maximize the effectiveness and propose improvement plan
- Degree holder in communications, marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ event management experience with at least 2 years in managerial position, preferably in F&B industry, luxury and lifestyle or high street retail.
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of enhancing brand and consumer experience through lifestyle events
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, well-organized and good planning
- Experience in CRM or excellent hospitality serving background is an added value
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- 5-day work week
- Discretionary Bonus
- Performance Bonus and Double pay
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Annual leave
- Work location: Causeway Bay
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to email@example.com , quoting Job Ref#6509. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.