Aurecon is a leading, vibrant, global group with a staff complement of 7,500 and an office network extending across 25 countries worldwide. Aurecon provides a broad range of multidisciplinary engineering, management and specialist technical services across diverse market sectors, and serves government and private sector clients globally. Aurecon is committed to securing an enduring sustainable future and embraces diversity.
Our Hong Kong office provides Consulting Engineering Services including civil, structural, geotechnical, tunnelling, rail, bridges, mechanical, electrical, fire engineering, environmental, acoustic, sustainability, façade and other speciality technical services for clients on various types of building and transport infrastructure projects.
We are continuing to grow our current and future workload in Hong Kong and regionally and are seeking suitably experienced, highly motivated candidate for the following vacancy based in our Hong Kong Office:
Principal Engineer / Project Engineer (Fire Services)
|Work exp||7 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Engineering > Others
Construction / Property > Project Management
- Degree in Mechanical/Building Services Engineering or higher
- HKIE member or equivalent for senior grade
- For Principal Engineer, candidates should have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience as a project leader specialised in Fire Services design and documentation. Commercial, industrial and/or data centre experience is an added advantage
- Familiar with submission procedures and design standards in HK, Macau and China
- Ability to communicate with Clients, Authorities, Contractors, Architects, etc.
- Good organization and project management skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious individuals with desire to develop with us
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates with Macau project experience is an added advantage