PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Principal Solution Specialist
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Additional subsidies|
Information Technology > Others
Information Technology > Sales - Pre / Post
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Our client is a leading Multinational Technology Company that is looking for a Principal Solution Specialist to join their progressive team. The Candidate will be part of the growing global team to bring its Cloud solution to market. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying, driving and closing complex sales opportunities for the company's platform. The will also be able to lead a virtual team of technical, marketing, and consulting resources to advance the sales process.
- Identifying accounts that have high potential for rapid cloud adoption
- Establish deep relationships with key business and technical stockholders
- Creating and executing a sales and deployment plans to ensure fiscal year and long term revenue and consumption goals are achieved
- Leading Public Platform discussions with customers and help optimize their IT environment and investments.
- Contribute to the engagement and readiness of partners who can help the business to scale in capacity.
The Candidate’s background should consist:
- Previous experience with solution selling, based on business value principles, with strong objection handling skills.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging trends
- Negotiation skills, deal-strategy with financial analysis.
- Strong, track record of solution selling, based on business value principles,
- 7 plus years of solutions sales experience
- Successful candidates will have a BS/BA degree or higher along with equivalent work experience
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.808 / (852) 6377-1895
Email: wendylung @pplesearch.com
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**