OLIVIA CO. which companies and organizations rely on us to find high quality professionals for a range of roles in consultancy and finance, banking and financial services, legal, human resources, marketing, sales, secretarial and business support. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it’s on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job.
We haven’t grown by snapping up our rivals, we’ve done it by making sure we deliver on our promises, QUALITY & INTEGRITY. And that’s meant more companies and professionals want to work with us.
Private Wealth Management Associate (Asia Pacific)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Location||Hong Kong Island, Guangzhou (廣州), Shenzhen (深圳)|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
|Salary (HKD)||Min. $12,000|
- Developing and maintaining client base
- Preparing financial plans with a mix of short and long term investments and protections, Implementing approved plans
- Providing periodic updates on the performance of investment portfolios
- Perform risk analyses including identification, controls and monitor all aspect of risk management
- Negotiating with providers of financial products
- Keeping up to date with new products and changes in the law.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting or business Administration.
- Good team player and self –driven ability to manage people and performance
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel and the use of Internet Search Engines
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Ability to analyse and research information
- Good sales negotiation and report writing skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Determination and motivation to meet targets
- Discretion and a trustworthy manner
- A respect for private and confidential information
- Qualified candidates will be recommanded to join the Premier Academy Program for comprehensive financial analysis, communication and team management trainings.
- Overseas conference meeting and training
- Top performance team members will be promoted to financial magazines, newspaper and TV program