PRIVATE Wealth Manager
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Skill||Work independently and within a team, Social Networking, - Good communication and interpersonal skills, Passionate, positive attitude & self-motivated|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Stock option, Travel allowance, Year-end bonus|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
|Salary (HKD)||$20,000 - $25,000|
- Candidate should develop and deepen client relationships to thoroughly understand the client situation and develop tailored wealth management strategies.
- Develop expertise in global financial markets and products, apply to clients' portfolios and needs.
- Profile and qualify prospective clients, ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Determine prospect needs; interview client to determine assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
- Analyze clients' financial status, develop financial plans and discuss solutions with clients.
- Identify and present insightful ideas and solutions to convert prospects to clients.
- Develop and implement client wealth management strategy.
- Maintain contact with client to modify planning based on needs of client or changes in investment markets.
- Establish, maintain and expansion of relationship with High Networth PRC clientele.
- Customer satisfaction is paramount for the success on this position
- Lucrative bonus package exceeding two-months income
- Incentive Trips will be acclaimed – twice a year
- Official recognition from worldwide acknowledged Million Dollar Round Table association.
- Fast promotion to managerial position to supervise 6 or more team individuals
- Bachelor Degree holder in finance, business or related discipline
- Relevant working experiences in front-line and support role, especially preferred in the investment and financial industry
- Strong knowledge of banking products
- High level of customer service with good interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skill
- Proactive and creative
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- P.R.C business - Putonghua is preferable
- Mainland Exchange Study and Postgraduates are welcome to apply
HKID CARD HOLDERS ONLY