Green Island Cement Company Limited is a local leading cement manufacturer and distributor of cement and cementitious products in Hong Kong. We are dedicated to maintain our “Green Island”quality label in the industry with environmental friendly production process and develop our environmentally related activities on global basis.
We are now looking for a Process Control Engineer to join our Production team:
Process Control Engineer
- To operate the central / local control computer to monitor the operational status of all production facilities;
- To make proper adjustment of production process;
- To improve product quality and increase operation efficiency;
- To assist shift-in-charge to coordinate manufacturing and maintenance activities;
- To assist shift-in-charge to initiate appropriate emergency procedures to cope with different types of system failure; and
- To carry out assigned duties during major equipment overhaul period.
- Higher diploma in Chemical / Electrical / Industrial / Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 2 years working experiences;
- Self-confident, out-going and energetic;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Overnight shift duty is required; and
- Candidate with less qualification / fresh graduate will be considered as Assistant Process Control Engineer.
For interested parties, please send your resume with detailed career details, present salary, expected salary and a contact number to Kelvinh@gich.com.hk.
Applicants’ information provided will be for recruitment purpose only and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications.