The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting the Senior Procurement Executive in purchasing supplies, stationery, resources and fixed assets for the School ensuring that all purchases are made in accordance with the School’s Procurement and Financial policies.
- Answer enquiries from teachers, other members of staff and suppliers
- Obtain quotations from the suppliers and forward to the users for their agreement on specifications and budget
- Prepare purchase requisitions on procurement system (AX Dynamics) ensuring timely approvals and follow up order processing
- Receive orders ensuring accuracy of quality and quantity of items and complete product receipt on AX
- Liaise with vendors/suppliers regarding prices, product availability and delivery
- Prepare and submit invoices and supporting documents to the Accounting Department for payment processing
- Assist the Senior Procurement Executive in maintaining and updating supplier database
- Perform general clerical duties such as filing, date entry, photocopying and any other ad hoc duties assigned by the Senior Procurement Executive or the Director of Operations
- 2-3 years of working experience in an office environment preferably in procurement
- Proactive team member with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Command of spoken and written English and spoken Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of AX Dynamics will be preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a member of team under pressure
- High standard of accuracy and good attention to detail is required
All applicants should have in place the right to work in Hong Kong.
The application form can be downloaded from http://www.harrowschool.hk/career.aspx. Interested candidates please send the application form and a full resume with current and expected salary by email to email@example.com. Please state the job title and the reference code "HISHK/PA/201611" in the subject of your email. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.