PROCUREMENT MANAGER/PURCHASING/PURCHASER/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER/manufacturer/waste water treatment plant/environmental technology
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Energy / Resources / Waste Mgmt|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Environmental technology company with focus in waste water/waste oil treatment with small plants in Hong Kong and China – is looking for a PROCUREMENT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Degree holder
- Studies in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Engineering will be an advantage
- 8-10 years procurement experience in any field, of which preferbly over 4 years in manufacturers/plants
- Solid experience in logistics arrangement for items procured to be transported to the Plant
- Experience in purchasing equipment/heavy machineries for plants will be an advantage
- Experience in environmental technology plants is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skill to coordinate with suppliers
- Strong negotiation skill to deal with suppliers
- Business level English and Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision needed
- Report to the Director
- Work independently for full procurement and relevant logistics arrangement of the Plant
- Source, coordinate and negotiate with various suppliers
- Process full procurement procedures until items purchased are delivered to the Plants
- Source and evaluate various suppliers to ensure items purchased are of best available quality within budget
- Ensure quality of items procured meet Company standard
- No or very few China trip is needed
- Work independently with no direct subordinates
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.