Career with a DifferenceHong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent...
Procurement System Assistant
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > System Architect
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
- Support the Sourcing and Procurement team, stakeholder and supplier in the use of procurement system and e-buying tools.
- Generate business insight and analysis reports by using third party tools and illustrate data graphically
- Manage sourcing related system and database for contract, spend data analysis, e-catalogue, intranet/portal, etc
- Assist local and segment partners to implement system in Hong Kong, track and record all savings project opportunities
- Communicate with suppliers and drive the e-buying tools
- Manage minor sourcing project with the support and supervision from the team
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, E-commerce or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of data analysis or system support experiences in MNCs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Tableau, SAP, Ariba or other ERP is preferred
- Strong communication, process management and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Putonghua is a plus