We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited (“PFHL”), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To cope with our expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
Product and Marketing Development Manager (Ref: SO-PDM)
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- With innovative mindset to create and revamp retail banking products including loans, deposit and investment related products and conduct ongoing evaluation on their performance
- Develop marketing strategies and plans for branches and business units to enhance their sales performance
- University graduate with at least 5 years of relevant managerial experience in banking industry
- Familiar with banking products and services and the relevant regulatory requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- Creative, proactive and result oriented
Please visit our website http://www.publicbank.com.hk/en/about/career for other career opportunities within our Group.
Interested parties please send your resume quoting our job reference number together with present & expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax No. 2815 3157 or Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank’s Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department at the above email address.