A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Product Development Manager
Insurance – Life Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers. We have offered general insurance since 1965 and diversified into life insurance in 1995.
Hang Seng Bank Limited is an insurance agent authorized by regulated insurers, which provides wide range of insurance services including life, medical, fire, marine, accident, travel, home and motor protection. With our diverse distribution channels, there is great potentials for further growth.
Should you join our Insurance business, you will focus on maintaining close relationships with our corporate and individual customers, and providing them with premium services. You will also be expected to develop new insurance products and distribution channels to meet the changing needs of customers in a dynamic environment.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Product Development Manager.
- Oversee the product development process of life insurance business and recommending corresponding product strategies / business promotion to expand the Bank’s market share of insurance business.
- Formulate insurance product strategies and business plans with detailed product intelligence and market research for meeting business targets.
- Monitor the post implementation review after new product launch so as to identify the gap for future product development.
- Build strong relationship and understanding of our global insurance businesses and identify business opportunities.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
University degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance or a related discipline, with professional qualifications such as FLMI/LOMA an advantage
Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the development of wealth management products, with exposure to banking industry an advantage
Strong business acumen and marketing sense, with good communication, analytical and project management skills
Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with sound knowledge of application software
Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes