We are an Accounting, Auditing, Company Secretary & Taxation specialist recruitment firm. As one of the leading recruitment firm in Accountancy disciplines, we deliver the highest quality service to our clients and candidates.
Our client is now looking for high caliber individual to join their team with information as below.
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Manufacturing > Operations Management
Management > Top Executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, Director, MD)
Our Client information
Our client is a one of the most respectable Hong Kong Listed Company with own designer team, manufactory and retailers, product focus on High Fashion. They are urgently seeking for a Product Director to cope with their business need .This a rare opportunity to play as leader role in develop and formulate strategic business plan and brand direcrtion to contribute aggressive sales growth.
- Responsible for P&L of the brand, play a leader role in develop and formulate strategic business plan and brand direction to contribute aggressive sales growth, retail and brand presence.
- Develop full range of collection architecture.
- Manage the sales team internally in order to achieve the sales target.
- Develop & maintain a fluid replenishment system to yield a high sell-thru rate.\
- Conduct research and identify graphic trends and colour concepts.
- Travel extensively to designated market knowing what is needed or not needed, as well as what sells and what do not in different period of time.
- Monitor the on-going direction of the line through the analyzing of product performance in each market, the understanding of brand marketability in each region’s customers' needs.
- Maintain the integrity of the product cost system.
- Monitors textile mills and garment factories.
- Oversees and maintains the effectiveness and efficiency of fabric dept., merchandising dept., Q.C. dept., and patternmakers.
What you need
- At least 8 years working experience in garment industry with in-depth knowledge in High Fashion
- able the lead a team, develop and formulate strategic business plan to ensure the business substainabilty and acheive its KPI
- Ability on managing a sales team effectively and communicate with the team to achieve the sales target
- understand graphic trend and colour concept
- Willing to travel to China frequently
- Experience in product cost system
- Driven and Aggressive player
For interested applicants - don’t hesitate to send your CV with last drawn and expected salary, date of availability and reasons of leaving for past employment to “Room 2, 20/F., Malaysia Building, 50 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong” or click APPLY NOW.