Kin Yat Industrial Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kin Yat Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong Main Board listed company, specialised in high end and electrical and electronic product manufacturing for over 30 years. We are now looking for talents to join our Shenzhen Plant in the Guangdong province which is 45 minutes away from Hong Kong border by car. The incumbent will be responsible for leading and managing our engineering team.
Product / Engineering Development Director
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Management > Top Executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, Director, MD)
Overall responsibility and accountability for the Engineering function across the corporation which will include people and budgetary management. The Engineering function will cover some or all of the following definition within its business:
- Invents, researches, develops and designs;
- tests, improves and validates;
- maintains and project manages.
- Overall responsibility for Engineering(Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical) activities across the business;
- Strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing engineering strategy to meet customer expectations for product development and driving engineering excellence;
- Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, customers, manufacturing and sales to support their technical activities;
- Take ownership of the engineering policy, guidelines and any associated documents;
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative engineering processes;
- Work with Marketing Department on product development, market opportunities and trends;
- Prepare annual Engineering budget and forecasts and all capital expenditure proposal input and hold responsibility for engineering budgets;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the Department/Discipline.
Desired Competencies & Experience:
- Understanding of electronic product software/hardware interface, module programming and software comparative analysis;
- Experience with microcontroller programmers/debuggers and electronic product testers and test methodology;
- Electronic product manufacturing processes.
Annual Package : HK$1.0 to 1.3 million plus discretionary bonus
- Educated to degree level (preferably Masters) in a relevant engineering discipline such as Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical;
- At least 10 years working experience in consumer electronic and home appliance processes, components and design techniques;
- Strong experience in project coordination / New Project Implementation;
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.