Why Join Binatone International?
- We are a fast-growing, successful Tech Company
- We have strong R&D capability, creative designs and worldwide distribution
- We have the best of both worlds - "Start-up entrepreneurial culture wedded to an established 58 year old company"
- We have a global presence and a professional management team which reflects this
- We are a leader in the Internet Of Things space with our own connectivity platform for our products and our partners'
Join us on our exciting journey!
Product Line Manager
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Leading a high impact, cross-functional team to deliver innovative new connected products that impact the consumers every day, on time, on budget. This role is a leadership role which will test an individual by having to work with teams from different cultures and competing priorities.
Having a deep understanding of your target market (consumer market, competition, tech trends) will provide insights to inform, define, prioritize and develop a unique and valuable roadmap.
Building products that can generate a subscriber asset on our own hubble connected platform that generates revenue is a key outcome.
With the BU leader become the face of the product to the sales team partners determine the three product solution roadmap
- Keep abreast of changing customer needs
- Consumer focus groups to test product solutions
Sales & Marketing
- Where necessary, provide samples, demonstrations and high quality support to respond to the customer experience reviews
- Be responsible for assigned product areas and being the key communicator within the business unit in the location
- Monitor sample arrangement and order follow-up with buyers, suppliers and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on time delivery
- Source new products based on company strategy and customer requirements
- Maintain strong business relationships with suppliers
- Participate in price negotiation and liaison with factories and suppliers
- Prepare quotation to sales team
- Communicate order details and requirements to contract manufacturing factories and third parties and manages production process properly to meet quantity, quality, order specification and delivery date requirement
- Proactively identify all production related problems
- Identify and diagnose production problems and work with suppliers to present alternatives to both buyers and seniors
- Co-ordinate sample testing with the QA department before sending out
- Manage a team Product Managers and monitor order tracking activities to meet quantity, quality and order
- Work with remote mobile application management teams (internal and external), firmware and quality test teams arranging their resource planning to the project timelines
- Highly relevant university degree (product development, engineering)
- Minimum 8+ years relevantexperience in PM related field with a proven track record in delivering results
- Working knowledge of related technical issues – IOT, BT, Application support
- Strong in program management and product development
- Experienced in buying and sourcing market cycles
- Has focused product knowledge, experience and good factory networks
- Understanding of costing
- Concrete experience in problems shooting
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good PC knowledge including Chinese word processing
- Able to work independently with buyers and suppliers
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Frequent travel to China