Why Join Binatone International?
- We are a fast-growing, successful Tech Company
- We have strong R&D capability, creative designs and worldwide distribution
- We have the best of both worlds - "Start-up entrepreneurial culture wedded to an established 58 year old company"
- We have a global presence and a professional management team which reflects this
- We are a leader in the Internet Of Things space with our own connectivity platform for our products and our partners'
Join us on our exciting journey!
|Work exp||6 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Working in a high impact, cross-functional team to deliver innovative new connected products that impact the consumers every day, on time, on budget.
- Develop a deep understanding of your market context (market, competitive, tech trends etc), using these insights to inform, define, prioritize; develop a truly unique and valuable roadmap of products
- Define, develop, launch, manage innovative and insightful products that address real consumer needs, expectations that are both known, but also that anticipate those latent opportunities that drive customer loyalty and referrals
- Develop, with your product marketing team, a rich product marketing strategy and story that compels channel partners to look to this product set as the market leading products they must have
- Ensure every product developed consists of a detailed design and product plan that considers every experience, every opportunity to delight and amaze, and exudes quality
- Manage the product line to a very competitive cost basis, deliver exceptional product financial results based on high demand products, effective cost management and met commitments
- Be the face of the product to your sales team partners; support sales with high quality products, samples, demonstrations; ensure your cross-functional team delivers high quality support at every level of customer engagement
- Stay on top of your supply chain, key suppliers, critical components, supply plan to ensure you can deliver on time, on quality
- Keep your management team informed, ensure category and personal support through effective and timely communications, escalations and accomplishments
- Highly relevant university degree (product development, engineering)
- At least 6 years in PM related field with track record of delivery and results
- Direct experience with consumer electronics, markets and channels
- Direct experience in Smart Home tech, Audio, Baby/Infant categories is highly preferred
- Experience with product planning. Software related and Cloud based product planning is definitely a plus
- Direct experience with vendors, suppliers, managing outputs, schedules and costs
- Working knowledge of related technical issues – electronics platforms, wireless tech and the emerging IOT landscape, etc
- Consumer/People sensitive, must show history of solving challenges from a human point of view
- Good communications skills, written and verbal English