We are a leading American International Company carrying a wide range of fast moving consumer goods, building and construction materials, industrial products, electrical and electronic equipment and intimate apparels. The continued success in our recent expansion plan demands dedicated candidates with high caliber for the position : -
Product Manager – Food Service
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- Develop strategic brand/marketing plans – by Principal, Brand and trade channel on an annual basis.
- Jointly set annual and monthly sales budgets as agreed with principals including pricing structures.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to prepare and facilitate plans & monitor customer needs and performance.
- Conduct new product training to the Sales Team and support the Sales Team in new product presentation to the existing and potential customers.
- Set inventory targets by principal and brand subject to agreed principal and working capital guidelines or as required.
- Manage the Getz/Principal Relationship – Undertake professional & comprehensive dealings and maintain close business relationship.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of A&P expenditure to facilitate prompt recovery and to control spending within set budget.
- Conduct market visits to review distribution, merchandising and promotion standards.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Management or related discipline.
- At least 5-8 years marketing experience in food service industry with proven track record, of which 3-5 years at managerial level.
- Good connection with the major restaurants or food services chain or other food services channels in Hong Kong is highly preferred.
- Aggressive and able to work under pressure with a strong business sense.
- Candidate with B2B experience in food service products will be an advantage
- Strong business and marketing sense, presentable, organised and sociable.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin) are essential.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Product Manager.
Our company offers attractive salary, incentives and benefits. Interested parties please forward your applications by email with full resume, expected salary, contact telephone number and available date to H.R. & Admin Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.