PRODUCT MANAGER/MECHANICAL ENGINEER/US electro-mechanical component/mechanical engineering/US station/Asian trip
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong, China, United States|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
US supplier & solution provider of electro-mechanical components with partner factories in Guangdong China – Headquarters in US California - Hong Kong is a small regional sales office covering customers in HK, China and Asia Pacific - global customers including US OEM, ODM and CM (contract manufacturers) – specialized in the manufacturing process like heat sinks, thermal materials, stamping, fabrication, machining, extrusion, component kitting & packaging, as well as VMI etc – core product solutions including heat sinks, heat pipes, fans, thermal materials, LEDs, LCDs, light pipes, power cords , connectors, cable assemblies and special plastics and metals etc - is looking for a PRODUCT MANAGER/MECHANICAL ENGINEER (work in US) - with details as follows :
- University graduates in Mechanical Engineering; or equivalent
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Experience with electro-mechanical components engineering required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop training program for sales staff and achieve goals with focus lines.
- Quality Engineer experience.
- The Product Manager/Mechanical Engineer will operate as a hands-on Product Manager/Mechanical Engineer with a focus on electro-mechanical components, having the responsibility for working with the Company’s global sales staff and US/global customers regarding new and existing electro-mechanical components business.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and following through on all electro-mechanical components opportunities in conjunction with the Company’s global sales force and Manufacturing Engineers, plus assisting Quality Engineers
- The Product Manager/Mechanical Engineer will support each sales team in Company global organization with electro-mechanical components/engineering experience
- Working on a day-to-day basis with Company’s US sales branch and US OEM, ODM and CM customers;
- Driving selected products to Asia;
- Work based in California; travel to Hong Kong, China and the Asian region to work with the Company’s Asian sales force and customers;
- Travel for factory quality issues;
- Working independently to identify, evaluate, assign and implement advantageous electro-mechanical components sourcing opportunities.
- Assign each electro-mechanical components opportunity to its appropriate factory with Manufacturing Engineers in Asia;
- Field all electro-mechanical components opportunities/quotes/etc…and communicate with the sales teams throughout the quoting/selling process;
- Develop, implement, and measure a program which creates a competitive advantage on market.
- Work in US Head office with frequent trip to HK/China/Asian countries
- Report to the US Chief Executive
Please attach your CV with salary expected.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.