FactSet is a leading provider of financial data and analytic applications. Our products are used by analysts, portfolio managers, researchers and investment bankers at the financial institutions throughout the world. We offer opportunities for professional development and career advancement in a structured environment that offers staff the chance to express themselves.
In 2016, annual subscriptions for FactSet grew to over 1.1 billion dollars, our 36th year of consecutive revenue growth, and we have posted earnings per share growth each quarter over the past twelve years. In 2016, FactSet was once again named one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and one of the UK's Best Workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute UK. FactSet was also named as one of the 20 Great Workplaces in Technology for the first time by Great Place to Work.
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, 13-month pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Stock option|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
The team provides research management solutions for hedge funds, mutual funds, pension plans, endowments, foundations, and brokerage firms, with an active presence across the US, Europe, and Asia. Clients include several of the ten largest hedge funds in the world, three of the five largest university endowments, and thousands of users at one hundred asset managers.
The Product Specialist oversees relationships with portfolio managers, analysts, and IT professionals to ensure the ongoing success of the RMS products. In this role, you will work directly with new and existing clients to identify and set up optimal organizational and research management strategies, and in doing so, you will gain a deep understanding of a variety of technologies used to increase efficiency in the investment industry. You will work closely with senior team members to learn technology that impacts and drives the investment process.
- Implement product installations for new clients that can vary from short projects (four to six weeks) at small hedge funds to large-scale deployments at multi-billion dollar asset managers
- Advise on and create proprietary investment processes that are tailored to individual clients using the RMS’s highly configurable software and workflow tools
- Import data from and coordinate with prominent third party vendors including custodial banks, accounting systems, trade order management systems, and market data providers
- Write custom reports to aggregate research and import data into company tear sheets, productivity reports, and investment dashboards tailored to individual clients’ investment styles
- Manage and support partnerships with existing clients by solving problems, performing upgrades, training users, and providing exemplary customer service
- Accompany the sales team periodically to product demos to advise potential clients on usage of the software and suggest potential workflows based on previous experience with existing clients
- This position is open for a Hong Kong based individual. Periodic travel will be required
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic record required
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication skills, and solid organizational skills are required
- Background knowledge in programming or data management not required, but demonstrated critical thinking ability and a willingness to learn new technologies is critical
- Background with Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL a plus