21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 16 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.
Production Printing Specialist (Sales Role)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Travel allowance, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
- Identify and develop corporate sales opportunities for production printing products
- Identify and analyze customer needs and requirements and provide solutions
- Offer solutions to customers to migrate production printing from alternative printing technology to digital printing technology
- Meet sales targets to ensure continued business growth
- Build strong relationships with both existing and new customers
- Develop and implement key account penetration plans
- Ensure a professional sales strategy to maintain long-term customer relationships
Degree holder in Business or Professional Certificate related Printing or Color Management
1-2 years’ sales and marketing experience in solution business environment such as IT solution business or printing solution business (Fresh graduates are also welcomed)
Strong product and market knowledge in printing industry
With strong sales drive and persistency to achieve sales targets
Aggressive and self-motivated
Analytical and sensitive to data
Customer-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
Proficient PC skills
Good command of English and Cantonese
We offer 5 day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.