Alliance Construction Materials Limited is a joint venture company between Cheung Kong Infrastructure and HeidelbergCement AG. Both companies are the world’s leaders in the respective areas. Alliance is the market leader in construction materials in Hong Kong with specialization in quarrying and concrete operations.
We are looking for high caliber candidate to join our company as
PRODUCTION / PROCESS ENGINEER
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Manufacturing > Operations Management
Manufacturing > Production Planning / Control
Human Resources > Training & Development
- Assist the Production Manager in the management of concrete plant operation in the most effective and efficient way
- Analyze, propose and develop production related automation solutions for process and quality improvement
- Facilitate process design and system implementation;
- Monitor and operate plant batching equipment to attain maximum availability and capacity.
- Communicate with IT and Engineering & Maintenance teams to on systems and process related issues;
- Assist in managing customer enquiries and achieving customer satisfaction through the on time delivery of quality concrete products.
- Assist in the daily operations of the concrete plant and the training and development of production staff.
- Higher diploma or degree holder in Engineering (mechanical/civil/structural/industrial or other related disciplines).
- 1-3 years’ experience in construction industry or a relevant construction sector.
- Proven experience in process engineering is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge in mechanical and industrial automation.
- Good analytical and computer skills with proficiency in using MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project.
- Self-motivated, proactive, mature with good interpersonal skill.
- Good communication skills with fluent English and Chinese.