Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Products Digital Customer - Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
The Manager will be part of the team working on digital projects across areas of eCommerce, Digital Streaming Media, Web Services & Applications (Transactional & Non-Transactional), Digital Advertising etc.
Lead the end-to-end delivery of digital channel implementation projects. This includes:
- Having deep experience in ecommerce implementation (ATG or Hybris is a desired skill) or content management products and be able to guide and advise clients on how best to implement the platforms from functional, technical and business value perspective.
- Be able to act as the solution or functional architect on an engagement providing direction and expertise in design and implementation activities within a digital programme.
- Manage & oversee functional delivery teams or vendors, to translate high level digital channel strategies & roadmaps into functional design documents including functional specifications, information architectures, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Lead development & testing teams or vendors, to ensure developments are aligned with required functionalities and expected behaviors including supporting test scenarios planning.
- Lead multi site and mutli culture teams across our clients and our on and off shore personnel in the delivery of solutions.
- Take the role of Project Manager in forecasting & development of overall implementation project plan including delivery timeline & resource requirements
Lead the delivery of digital business strategy & digital channel strategies/ roadmaps for clients. This includes:
- Develop & recommend digital business models to clients based on insights gathered of client's business, competitive analysis & industry, mixed with existing global & regional digital business trends & best practices, to address client's corporate level goals.
- Develop & recommend digital channel strategies/ roadmaps to clients based on consumer analysis & segmentation, benchmarking & 'as-is' analysis of existing digital channels, existing global & regional digital channel trends & best practices of optimal use of digital channels, to address client's broader business goals.
- Forecasting & development of project plan including delivery timeline & resource requirements
Provide leadership to wider digital team with analysis, recommendations and insights for business development proposals of digital projects across various client industries. Lead the creation of proposal and propositions for clients.
- 7 – 12 Years in Digital Delivery of ecommerce or content management / front end web projects on agency/consultancy or client side
- Ideally experienced in the implementation of ATG or Hybris
- Experienced managing Digital development teams (in-house or 3rd party) across web, mobile and social media
- Experienced working with web analytics suites including CoreMetrics, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Familiar with Web, Mobile, Social Media and other digital technologies. Knowing just what they are and what they are used for is sufficient. Not necessary to have technical knowledge of them. These could include:
- Knowledge and Background of
- Local and Regional Digital Trends and Market
- Project Management Techniques in particular SCRUM and AGILE delivery.