Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor - Faculty of Business
The City University of Macau, a private but not-for-profit institution of higher education, is now inviting applications for the following positions:
Faculty of Business
- Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
Economics / Finance and Accounting / Human Resources Management / Management / Marketing
Candidates are expected to make a significant contribution to the Faculty in terms of programme advancement, quality assurance and the supervision of students. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for teaching postgraduate and undergraduate in the Faculty. Research supervision in relevant areas will be delivered to provide support to postgraduate students. In addition, the candidate is expected to contribute to the Faculty's research activities and to actively promote the University’s research potential.
- Doctoral Degree holder in related disciplines from an accredited institution are encouraged to apply.
- At least 9/6/3 years’ experience of teaching courses in related fieldfor full/associate /assistant professor respectively, in higher education institutions at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Proven record of research, with clear potentials for future publication in the related field.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin with the ability to communicate and present clearly and succinctly.
The remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualifications, current position and professional experience. The compensation/benefits are completive. The current local maximum income tax rate in Macao is 12% but is effectively around 5% - 7% after various discretionary exemptions.
The position will remain open until filled. Review of applications and nominations will commence immediately. Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they were not invited for an interview within 3 months of submission. The successful candidate is expected to assume the position on January 2017.
Applicants should visit http://www.cityu.edu.mo/en/category/job-vacancy/teaching-en/ for more details, and may apply ONLINE or send the application either by mail to the Human Resources Office, 2/F Administrative Building, Avenida Padre Tomas Pereira Taipa, Macau or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.**