Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor - Faculty of Education
Candidates are expected to contribute significantly to the Faculty development, including teaching, research, community service and other assigned work. Successful candidates will be responsible in the duties including: (i) developing and teaching courses in our dynamic graduate programs; (ii) supervision and coordination of student’s thesis and dissertations; and (iii) engaging actively in research activity and academic exchanging programs.
- Candidates should possess a PhD degree and strong potential in teaching, research and community service, and other relevant fields.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of teaching courses in Education fields in higher education institutions at Master and PhD levels.
- Professional expertise in one or more of the following areas: Adult Education, Higher Educational Management, Information Technology in Education, and relevant fields.
- Proven records of successfully developing research projects.
- Evidence of strong publication potentials in the expertise areas.
- Priority considerations will be given to those already having a strong publication record.
- Evidence of good university-level teaching performance.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent commitment to the teamwork of the Faculty and University.
The remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualifications, current position and professional experience. The compensation/benefits are competitive. The current local maximum income tax rate in Macao is 12% but will be effect around 5% - 7% after various discretionary exemptions. In addition, University provides both medical benefits and accumulation funds for full time staffs with different appointment ranks.
The position will remain open until filled. Review of applications and nominations will commence immediately. Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they were not invited for an interview within 3 months of submission. The successful candidate is expected to assume duty on .
Applicants should visit http://www.cityu.edu.mo/en/category/job-vacancy/teaching-en/ for more details, and may apply or send the application either by mail to the Human Resources Office, 2/F Administrative Building, Avenida Padre Tomas Pereira Taipa, Macau or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.