Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. As a Fortune Global 500 company, Accenture has approximately 323,000 people worldwide serving clients in over 120 countries. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion in the last fiscal year.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology dedicate in design, develop and/or deliver the solutions, services, capabilities or offering that allow us to solve the problems of our clients and help them to become high-performance businesses.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Program and Project Management
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
- Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
- Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
- Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiency
- Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
- Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Program & Project Management
You will be the Project Lead to help the clients to transform their business. You will demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, defining scope, budget and requirements from planning stage to deployment. You will be leveraging technical expertise to deliver the complex solution successfully. You will proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables, program risks and issues. You are Master Communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
Key Competencies & Requirement
- Solid experience in end-to-end system integration (SI) project delivery and overall project management, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Strategic insight for delivery lifecycle roadmap planning, passion to apply expertise into daily tasks
- Experienced in different Agile methodologies and relevant large scale implementation
- Demonstrate stakeholder management ability, to interact professionally with diverse group of key decision-makers, internally and externally
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- Excellent communication skill, high proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.