Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Program Manager – Partner Affairs Unit (PAU)
To achieve the China firm's aspirations and the 2020 strategy, we need to develop our partners and ensure their readiness to compete effectively in the increasingly dynamic marketplace and become the undisputed leader in professional services in China. The Partner development team in Partner Affair Unit is responsible for developing and managing the partner development curriculum. The manager supports the Partner-in-charge and works with a small team, he/she is responsible for the following:
- Carry out learning need analysis to identify the content of development curriculum for partners and pipeline partners
- Design framework and develop architecture for learning programs
- Select appropriate vendors (including learning consultants, international and Chinese universities, executive coaches etc.), work with vendors to develop Deloitte China specific learning content
- Prepare effective communication plan to build awareness, create learners' excitement, and increase level of commitment
- Manage the running of the learning programs and oversee the content development, delivery and logistics
- Develop monitoring process to enforce participation in each learning program
- Design measurement mechanism to evaluate effectiveness and measure success of learning
- Liaise with DTTL and Deloitte University, and manage China nominations to Deloitte University programs
- Manage the learning budget
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, training and development or related field
- More than 8 years of experience, preferably in sizable professional services firms or MNCs. Experience in content development preferred
- Passionate in learning
- Excellent communication skills, both writing (English and Chinese) and verbal (English and Mandarin)
- Confident to interact with partners and senior leaders
- Have good people skills to build trusted relationship with stakeholders across functions and regions.
- Good facilitation skills and have facilitation experience
- A self-starter
- Good team player, comfortable to work with virtual teams
- Strong project management skills
- Good research skills
- Organized and have good attention to details
- Good powerpoint skills
- Creative and open-minded, not afraid to try new things
- Willing to travel
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN124880 )
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.