Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Programme Administration Manager
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
- To oversee day-to-day administrative operation of academic programmes ;
- To supervise a team of administrative staff to ensure timely completion of administrative tasks;
- To liaise with internal stakeholders and partners on administrative matters;
- To involve in promotion and student recruitment activities;
- To develop and monitor a systematic workflow for programme administration;
- To provide general administrative support to teaching staff and perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in any disciplines;
- At least 5 years solid working experience, with minimum 3 years at education field;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Chinese word processing (倉頡或速成) and MS Office applications;
- Mature, good interpersonal skills and being a good team player.